TEA + ART
Nurture yourself with creativity by learning about the alchemy of tea and creating your own unique, organic tea blend or tisane to take home for yourself or a loved one. Followed by a session creating tea-inspired art in wabi-sabi style.
Sunday October 16th 2022
2pm - 5pm
BREWED BY BELINDA STUDIO
Shop 3 / 97A Old Port Road
Queenstown SA 5014
Experience a calming and mindful atmosphere in this afternoon workshop where you will:
Blend Your Own Tea
- Intro to Tea
- Tea as 'Art You Can Drink'
- Intro to Tea Blending
- Create your own 100% organic tea blend of approx 50grams
Learn the basics of tea from Certified Tea Master + Certified Tea Blender, Belinda Hellyer. Create your own personalised blend to take home.
Create Your Own Magical Piece of Ink Wash Art
- Inspired by your tea blending experience, you will create a meditative piece using ink wash and pen art.
- Be guided gently step by step by artist Michelle Lee
- Enjoy and explore the therapeutic techniques of this beautiful and expressive medium and connect to your creative muses.
- Yummy BBB teas throughout.
- A small FREE GIFT from both Belinda + Michelle.
- Afternoon tea - enjoy delicious scones with jam and cream paired with a selection of Belinda's fresh organic teas.
Nurture yourself and fill your own cup in this safe, soothing and creative space.
Tea from the Brewed By Belinda range and artwork + jewellery by artist Michelle Lee will be available to purchase on the day.
Maximum 10 guests.
Ticket price includes GST.
*When purchasing this workshop (without tea products that need to be posted), there will be an option as part of the checkout process to select 'pick up' to bypass the flat rate shipping costs.
No refunds will be given but tickets are transferable if at least 48 hours notice is given in writing before the event start time.
*** Please note: We hope that, as COVID19 restrictions come in and out of play, this workshop will run as planned and we will adhere to the social distancing guidelines in place at the time to keep each other safe. However, we will continue to follow government advice and notify all participants as soon as possible if there are to be any necessary changes. Thank you***